Thursday, December 13, 2007

Alphabet Soup - Letter "K"

KITES - I love kites. I have at least a dozen different ones. I almost always take one with me when I travel (Usually my parasail because it packs easy and has no breakable sticks.) Blustery spring days are just perfect for kite flying.

KALEIDOSCOPES - I have a collection of toys that I keep on or near my desk - some are wind up things that do silly things, and there are jacks, my juggle balls and a few other odd things I've collected over the years. Among these is my Kaleidoscope, just something fun to look in now and then to see pretty patterns. I spend a lot of time staring at the computer screen because of the nature of my work. Sometimes it is nice to give myself a few minutes of diversion.

KOOL AID - I almost never drink the stuff anymore, but I am a sucker for buying a cup from the local kids when they put out a kool aid stand in summer. It just seems like the neighborly thing to do.

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE - I've long loved the epic tales of Sir Lancelot and Guinevere, King Aurthur and his court.

And last but not least by any means KAYLIE - my 13 yr old grand daughter who I adore. She is the light of my heart. Love you Kayliebug!

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Hi! It's good to "see" you online again. I love reading your gratitude lists, keep them coming.